Wednesday 25 September 2013

Falling for Hawaii

How as I to know that on my second day in hawaii I would be in the arms of a big stronge Hawaiian.!Whilst walking along the rocks looking at the ocean I thought  would get a better view from a bit higher up.....well I didn't, instead I was looking up at the sky thru the bushes, Julia called for help and a big kindly man came to my aid, calling as he ran towards me I'm here, I'm here. After making sure I was okay he went back to the car, then his friend an even bigger man came to see me and asked if he could pray for me......he  did and it amazingly the only thing  wrong (beside my pride) was a bit of skin taken off my arm.....!
When we arrived home Robin dressed it for me and Humpty Dumpty is back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment